skip to main | skip to sidebar
EDGE OF YOUR BED

Monday, April 19, 2010

You are a soul

Posted by Kin C. at 10:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
where i bank my inspirations

About Me

My photo
Kin C.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (140)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • You are my scar
      • Only Human
      • Unhappy ever after
      • I wish I was special.
      • Leave me alone
      • You are a soul
      • The stars died so that you could be here today
      • That I would be good
      • The pieces of my heart
      • When you are down, what keeps you moving
      • It's the ending that counts
      • Don't make me wait just because you know I will
      • If he remembers me
      • I told you, it's you
      • How did we become so fragile
      • Melt in your mouth
      • When you are sober
      • When we were not pretending
    • ►  March (40)
    • ►  February (8)

Something decadent

Something decadent